MEET ERICKA L. MCKNIGHT
Real estate designations-BIC/ABR/AHWD/SPS/NHS/CSP/CLC/CNE
** Scroll to bottom of page to silence the music
THE REAL ESTATE MOGUL & BUSINESS INSTRUCTOR & EDUCATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Ms. Ericka spent 11 years working onsite for builders as a new home sales counselor and then as a roving agent (a mobile sales counselor meeting buyers and agents at different communities). Throughout her journey as a new home sales counselor she built up an alliance of realtors who were eager to learn more about the new home sales process. Ms. McKnight began traveling all over the Carolina's educating realtors and builders on the new home sales process, bridging the gap between builders, realtors and the buyer and how to increase their wealth in new home sales. Upon realizing the demand for her message from her peers she decided to take a GREAT leap of faith and decided to leave new home sales, which at that time was a six figures plus salary, and follow her dream.
Ms. McKnight is a successful mother of three, entrepreneur (current Owner/CEO of ELM Realty-full service real estate company), international best selling author, visionary, life coach, and philanthropist. She continues to have remarkable success in selling and listing homes and is often admired for her entrepreneurial and forward-thinking attributes.
Sold over 500 plus million dollars (in volume) worth of residential, commercial & land real estate......
* Humanitarian Award 2018
* Literary Trailblazer of The Year 2018
* 2x- Female Entrepreneur of The Year in Charlotte, NC 2017
* Women of Achievement, Women of Influence (nominee) & Author of The Year Winner 2017-ACHI WSWA Magazine
* Entrepreneur of The Year Award 2012, 2014, 2017, 2018
* 5x-Author of The Year 2017 & 10th Annual NAACP Author Honoree visit www.silencethenoiseelm.com
Ø Real Estate Designations: ABR- Accredited Buyer Representative, AHWD- At Home with Diversity, SPS- Special Pricing Specialist, NHSS- New Home Sales Specialist, CNE- Certified Negotiating Expert
Ø Professional Certifications: Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), Certified Life Coach (CLC), Certified Medical Health Aid
- Authored and wrote the first ever North Carolina & South Carolina approved continuing education course on the new home sales process called “Principles of New Home Sales” & "Anticipating Issues That Come Up In New Home Sales".
- She also teaches BICUP, GENUP, Post & Pre-licensing in North Carolina and South Carolina and other continuing education courses.
- Recently recognized as one of the top 15 instructors in the state of North Carolina & South Carolina
- Featured article in Pride Magazine as the first & only " Women Owned African American Real Estate School" in North & South Carolina, Huffington Post, honorable mention in Forbes magazine
- Taught and mentored over 15,000 plus students
- Previous advisor on the educational committee at the National Association of Real Estate Broker (NAREB), Currently New Home Sales Professionals association (NHSP), Ahero’s Ball ( AHB; non-profit organization for military families & veterans)
- Madame Director of the North Carolina Real Estate Educators Association (NCREEA), Member of Real Estate Educators Association (REEA), Toastmasters international (TI), Public speaking association (PSA), Women’s Inter-Cultural Exchange, North Carolina Home Builders Association, North & South Carolina Realtor Association, Vice President of ACHI-Women Supporting Women Association
- Volunteers on her church hospitality team, parent teacher association (PTA), pregnancy clinic, crisis assistance ministry, relay for life and Levine’s Children’s Hospital
- Freelance writer for Charlotte Real Producers magazine, builders’ blogs and websites, her own newsletter and other independent magazines
Quote from a student:
“I thought I knew it all-WOW! I learned so much especially about financing, credit cards & credit scores.”
“Ericka was excellent! I will continue to take her classes. Very knowledgeable experience!! ”
“ Mrs. Mcknight is a trail blazer for the next generation!”
“When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear.”
~~ Famous quote
Office: 980-319-2416 Email: email@example.com